Join the backchannel here:
Tools we will discuss:
- Notability - great for in-class annotation!
- Skitch - another great annotation tool. Great for marking up images.
- Explain Everything - a screencasting tool. I have played with Explain Everything, and also use Screenflick for the Mac, and Screencastify for Google Chrome.
- Google Drive - A great way to access all your Google Apps for Education data from your iPad.
- Paper 53 - drawing and creativity tool
- Remind - connect to students and parents via text message
- Celly - connect to students and parents via text message, and allow for responses back to you
- Blogger - use the app as an easy way to update and maintain your classroom website